• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700ML SS 50cal for sale

wfjames

I have decided to change directions with my muzzleloading so my Remington 700ML 50cal is up for sale. Uses 209 shotgun primers. It has a camo composite stock and is stainless steel with the jag, ramrod extension with handle, bore guide, allen wrench to take the bolt out and breech plug tool included. I have always had a scope mounted on it, so I took the sights off. The rear sight is included and if I can find the front sight (no promises) I will include that too. The bore is bright and shiny, I tried to take a pic but my skills are lacking. It has been cleaned regularly and it shows. There are some minor hunting scratches, but nothing that wouldnt normally be on a hunting weapon. $300 shipped in the original box. If FTF, I will throw in about half a box of primers, a sealed box of 777 pellets and about half a box of 777 pellets. PM me or shoot me an email at [email protected]

nl254h.jpg

546k4w.jpg

2cy3byf.jpg

Recent Posts