• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700

COUNTRY

PRICE REDUCED
Up for grabs is a Remington 700 SF II Sendero in 300RUM.

The rifle was bought new by me and right away was sent to Billy Dale Custom Rifles here in Va. to have the action trued and squared, he installed a Jewel BR trigger and a Baker muzzle brake that is threaded 5/8-24 and also a Tubb firing pin/spring kit for faster lock time. He then installed a Leupold VX6 4-24x52 mounted in steel leupold dual dovetail 34mm rings. Scope has the TMOA type cross hairs with a custom exposed elevation turret.

Mounted in a HS stock that is Greenish Black with webbings that has never be bedded.

This rifle has the 26" barrel with the black flutes.

Has only factory 180gr loads fired thru it for barrel break in and 200yd site in. Less than 60 rounds have been fired and cooled between shot. Less than 1 inch groups at 200yds with most all group had the 3 shots touching.

I have way more money in the rifle then Im sure I will be able to get out so here go's

My Cost
Rifle $1150
Scope $1600
Gun smith work and parts (True and square action, Jewel Trigger and install, Tubbs firing pin and spring and install, Baker Muzzle Brake and install, Rings, Base's and install. $550

Complete with all the above shipped to the lower 48 in a hard case.

$2400

Thanks for your time. Please PM me for pictures and I can text or email them 2 you.

Last edited:
I would like to get this gone.

$2500 Shipped and Insured from my FFL to your FFL

REDUCED $2400

Last edited:
Up for grabs is a Remington 700 SF II Sendero in 300RUM.

The rifle was bought new by me and right away was sent to Billy Dale Custom Rifles here in Va. to have the action trued and squared, he installed a Jewel BR trigger and a Baker muzzle brake that is threaded 5/8-24 and also a Tubb firing pin/spring kit for faster lock time. He then installed a Leupold VX6 4-24x52 mounted in steel leupold dual dovetail 34mm rings. Scope has the TMOA type cross hairs with a custom exposed elevation turret.

Mounted in a HS stock that is Greenish Black with webbings that has never be bedded.

This rifle has the 26" barrel with the black flutes.

Has only factory 180gr loads fired thru it for barrel break in and 200yd site in. Less than 60 rounds have been fired and cooled between shot. Less than 1 inch groups at 200yds with most all group had the 3 shots touching.

I have way more money in the rifle then Im sure I will be able to get out so here go's

My Cost
Rifle $1150
Scope $1600
Gun smith work and parts (True and square action, Jewel Trigger and install, Tubbs firing pin and spring and install, Baker Muzzle Brake and install, Rings, Base's and install. $550

Complete with all the above shipped to the lower 48 in a hard case.

$2600

Thanks for your time. Please PM me for pictures and I can text or email them 2 you.
**** the Smith work was cheap, I looked into truing the action, MB, and chambering my Gen 1 Sendero and it was right at $900. $1050 or so to also have the action bedded.

**** the Smith work was cheap, I looked into truing the action, MB, and chambering my Gen 1 Sendero and it was right at $900. $1050 or so to also have the action bedded.

It was probably cheaper bc he used the original sendero barrel, so minus $350 for a barrel. And then the Smith didn't have to true the threads so his original sendero barrel would work. Add a barrel and thread truing and you're probably at the $950 mark easily.

Yeah and he didn't have to tune the trigger as well as he installed a Jewell Trigger.

Bump

This is a very nice rifle.
Would consider trades of carbon barrel rifle in .308
Thanks

I guess it's the wrong time of the year.
Would like to sell this as a turn key package but may split the rifle and scope.

Thanks

Price drop to $2400 Shipped and Insured in the lower 48

Please PM for pictures and I can text or email them to you.

That's CHEAP.

Recent Posts