• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 XCR Tactical SS Barreled action, B&C stock, Jewell trigger

Brianc74

I had a trade that fell through on this rifle. So I'm parting it out. Parting out because I think the rear of chamber at the belt-web has a burr or rough spot. This makes a fire piece of brass want to stay in the chamber for a slightly rough extraction about 1out of 4 shells. So selling the action as if the barrel wasn't on it. The bolt was retimed for extraction by Dan in Alaska aswell already. This cost $100.
1. Barreled Action complete with bottom metal, follower, spring, mag box, no trigger. $600 plus shipping.
2. Jewel Trigger with bolt release, R side safety. $200 shipped.
3. Bell &Carlson butt hook Tactical stock with aluminum bedding block, (Green with black webbing). $215 shipped
I bought the rifle to put a different barrel on it. I bet the chamber issue is a easy fix if someone wanted to polish the chamber a bit and keep it as a 300 Win Mag.
Brian
image.jpg
image.jpg

Brian, I just had the same issue in a new Sendero in 300 WM. I bedded it, changed trigger, bedded rail and went out to break it in. Brass sticking after shot, and would stick when reloaded into chamber. Sent it back to Remington and they are sending me a new rifle. The rifle was 1 1/2 years old but because I was on a project I had never been home to shoot it. They didn't say anything about the length of time I owned it, or it being bedded. The scuff marks were 1/4" to 3/4" above the belt. Maybe they will replace it for you? Hope this helps?

Recent Posts