• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 XCR Tactical Long Range .300WM

Bravo 4

Ordered a rifle and due to a mixup ended up with two. I have only taken it out of the box to look it over. My wife told me to keep it but I don't need it. I checked two local gun shops and they wanted $1299 and $1399 before tax for one. I got a discount and will pass the savings on to you...$950 shipped, $900 local (central Arkansas). PM or text (five zero one)843-six916 if interested.
Centerfire Rifles - Tactical - Model 700 XCR Tactical - Long Range - Remington Rifles

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 10
Sir, does this have the 40X trigger? Thought they came with it on this model? Thanks, kb

Sir, does this have the 40X trigger? Thought they came with it on this model? Thanks, kb
Sorry, they must have changed the trigger on the recent models.
Copy and pasted right off the link provided:
KEY FEATURES:

New Tactical Bell & Carlson stock in OD Green w/black webbing
Full-length aluminum bedding block, tactical beavertail fore-end and recessed "thumbhook" behind pistol grip for off-the-bench shooting performance
Black TriNyte® Corrosion Control System over 416 stainless steel for uncompromised strength and corrosion/abrasion resistance
26" varmint-contour 416 stainless steel barreled action with dish-style target crown, drilled and tapped for scope mounts
X-Mark Pro adjustable trigger
Hinged floorplate magazine, Dual front swivel studs and rear stud
Barrel is free-floating with LTR-style fluting

Didn't get it, can you send me a PM?

Or try this number (501)743-6916...long day, long night, didn't proofread my post.

Last edited:

Recent Posts