Remington 700 xcr long range tatical

baydog7

Hello,
I am going to purchase a 300 win. and I am caught between the XCR long range tactical and the Sendero. I will be using it for a hunting rifle and shooting out to 1,000 yards. I think I'm leaning more towards the XCR. Any input would be great.

Thanks,

Hello,
I am going to purchase a 300 win. and I am caught between the XCR long range tactical and the Sendero. I will be using it for a hunting rifle and shooting out to 1,000 yards. I think I'm leaning more towards the XCR. Any input would be great.

Thanks,

Both 10twist 26" barrel @ 8.5lbs, i can say this about the XCR, I LOVE THE STOCK! i just got thru with a build and was looking for a XCR take off stock(found only 1 a guy had outta country that got back to me a month after the email) was really considering that stock over a McMillian, could not find one, Bell and Carlson make stocks for both of these rifles, the XCR stock is special made just for remington for these rifles and not available from B&C, they do see "THE HOOK" but it had a thicker and bulkier looking forend than the XCR, the XCR has that "sleeker" design. of course with either rifle both would shoot great, and bedding either stock would def tighten groups, I went with the McMIllian Rem-Hunter for lack of availability of just the XCR stock... IMO,go XCR, cant go wrong with either when looking for a factory rifle. If you do go XCR and decide on a stock replacement sometime, keep me in mind =) also with the XCR has a much lower comb, the Karsten adjustable cheek piece would work and look great also!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.