• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 XCR Compact Tactical .223

psdan000

Up for sale is an un-fired, as-new Remington 700 XCR compact tactical in .223 Rem. I got this rifle second hand from the original owner who never shot it. I've gone through this rifle thoroughly and it is in "as-new" condition. No modifications done at all. Only flaw is two minor spots on the bottom metal that were rubbed but I was able to touch them up with a paint marker. Not perfect but if I didn't tell you they were there you probably wouldn't notice. The barreled action and all other metal parts and stock are flawless. This is a very nice rifle, I wouldn't mind keeping it if I didn't have a few other .223's already. The XCR has some nice features including: fluted barrel (LTR style), black jeweled bolt, 40x trigger, 20" 416 stainless barrel (1 in 9" twist), black "TriNyte" coated and an HS precision stock. The "TriNyte" coating is a very consistent deep black and is flawless all the way through this rifle. Some of the XCR's had issues with the coating, this one looks excellent. It will come as shown with the two piece steel scope bases and original box. I'm asking $1550 shipped to your FFL from individual. If you have any questions feel free to ask, thanks for looking!
IMG_6331
IMG_6330
IMG_6328
IMG_6327
IMG_6326
IMG_6325
IMG_6324
IMG_6322
IMG_6319
IMG_6318
IMG_6317
IMG_6316
IMG_6315
IMG_6314
IMG_6313

I had the pair of these in .223 and .308
They were built very well and shot lights out!
One of Remington's better ideas for sure

Good luck in your sale!!

I had the pair of these in .223 and .308
They were built very well and shot lights out!
One of Remington's better ideas for sure

Good luck in your sale!!
Thanks! These rifles are shooters for sure. I have the 26" XCR in .223 also and it's a sub moa shooter with factory ammo. With the weather breaking I'm really tempting to set this one up and see how it shoots.