• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 VS 22-250

psdan000

SOLD

I'm putting up for sale what I believe is an unfired Remington 700 VS in 22-250. I am the second owner of this rifle, the original owner sold it to me as new, I have not fired it. MY reason for selling: I just purchased a custom 22-250 and don't have room for a second 22-250 (or another varmint rifle in general :)). I need this to sell to help fund some other toys as well.

This rifle is in excellent condition overall, no major dings or scratches to speak of, although your eyes might pick out something I didn't, its probably not quite museum quality from coming out of the safe a few times. I do not have the original box.

Comes as pictured with the leupold base and 1" rings. "E" prefix on the serial number, not quite sure what year that dates it. It does have the old style trigger that is unmolested. It was starting to rain when I was getting the pictures so I had to take them indoors, I can get better pictures if needed. I got this rifle at a pretty good deal (at least I thought anyway) and I'm passing it along to the next lucky buyer. I'm looking for $750 plus $35 to ship from myself to your FFL. I prefer paypal for payment (friends and family). I have plenty of positive feedback I can share under multiple forums (same username).

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!
IMG_4148 by psdan000
IMG_4149 by psdan000
IMG_4147 by psdan000
IMG_4151 by psdan000
IMG_4150 by psdan000
IMG_4146 by psdan000
IMG_4145 by psdan000
IMG_4144 by psdan000
IMG_4156 by psdan000
IMG_4143 by psdan000

Last edited:
I'm not terribly interested in trading this one, but feel free to make an offer.