• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Varmint 7MM-08

Greg in PA

I have a Remington 700 varmint in 7MM-08 for sale. Older model with gloss blueing, 24" barrel, and wood BDL stock, a strong 95% condition, shot like 400 times. Asking $400.00 + shipping to FFL unless sold in PA. E-mail me at [email protected] with any questions.

Heads up......DON'T trust this guy with your money, he is a liar....Greg was banned from using the Go Go Varmint Go classifieds.......here is the post from the board owner banning him:

[ QUOTE ]
"I've reviewed all the posts regarding the bad deals in the classifieds. While I tend to believe that one bad instance/occurrance can usually be the result of misunderstandings and can be usually be resolved to the satisfaction of all parties, several bad deals generally would be considered a trend. Some time ago, when you first began posting items in the classifieds, I questioned whether you were a dealer or not. Your response to me was that you purchased items or bought out businesses that were going out of business and that's how you obtained so many items for resale. Since then, according to your own account, you've posted and sold "thousands" of items in the classifieds. I have to tell you that personally, I think there is more to it than you are letting on. Several people who have been longtime, and upstanding visitors and members of the website have had problems with dealing with you. Based on this information, I will respectfully request you no longer post items for sale in the classifieds. I will be honest with you, I have never asked anyone to cease using the classifieds, and they have been free for use for years. I don't make this decision lightly, but in the best interest of all parties concerned, ourselves, as well as yourself, it would probably be the best course of action.Hope you understand. You may not agree with me, but in the best interest of all, I hope you comply.ThanksMike"

[/ QUOTE ]

Remington 700 Varmint 7MM-08
#91152 - <font color="red"> 12/06/05 09:31 PM </font>

Re: Remington 700 Varmint 7MM-08 [Re: Greg in PA]
#91155 - <font color="red"> 12/06/05 09:39 PM </font>

Re: Remington 700 Varmint 7MM-08 [Re: GonHuntin]
#91157 - <font color="red"> 12/06/05 09:43 PM </font> Edit

Rifle is sold pending funds

WOW!! That was fast! Thanks for the heads up.

Recent Posts