• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 triggers and Floorplates

branwill25

Hello I have a bunch of Remington 700 triggers and 4 stainless long action floor plates to get rid of. There are

7 shilen standard SS triggers- 110 each shipped

2 timney triggers for howa 1500 or weatherby vanguard- $85 shipped

7 other Remington triggers-Not sure of make Call with questions- $50 shipped each

4 Remington 700 Floor plates 1 with spring and follower- $55 shipped and $65 shipped for the one with the floor plate.

1 ADL trigger guard that is metal- $20 shipped

Please call me with questions. If there is no answer leave message and I will call back. 208-684-4850

Thanks

Brandon

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 6
I was informed that one of the triggers is a jewell and that trigger has been sold along with one of the floor[plates. Thanks

If the floor plate on the left in the pic is the one for 65 shipped I will take it. Pm me payment info.

How old are the new shilens? Approx date of manufacture? Any discount if somebody buys more than one? Thank you

There is no indication about date of manufacture. If you are serious about buying feel free to call or PM. Thanks

Update, I still have 3 shilen triggers left and 4 Remington x-mark triggers and 2 stainless long action bottom metal left. I also still have the timney triggers for the weatherby vanguard or Howa. I have shipped everything that has been purchased thus far. Thanks