Remington 700 trigger question

Jpron

So here's the deal, I'm helping a buddy put together a rifle. I sent the action off to get trued. I got it back today and the trigger is broke. Not the assembly, the actual trigger is broken off. Does anyone know where or if I can get a replacement? I know, just order a whole new assembly, he's ona budget. So trying to find something reasonable.

I have a couple of stock triggers he can have for a small fee plus shipping. One is stainless, the other blued. They came off my 30-06 mountain rifle and my 7mm rem mag adl.

So here's the deal, I'm helping a buddy put together a rifle. I sent the action off to get trued. I got it back today and the trigger is broke. Not the assembly, the actual trigger is broken off. Does anyone know where or if I can get a replacement? I know, just order a whole new assembly, he's ona budget. So trying to find something reasonable.
if you just need parts go to e=bay search Remington 700 trigger there are many parts and triggers put would be best to just get a after market tammy , or trigger tec many on there and some are very well priced

eBay. Most of the time you can find
eBay. Most of the time you can find the Mark X triggers for about $20-30