• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Ti in 7mm-08

kubitza123

Ex condition I just picked it up and don't know round count.
It's fluted and the bolt is as well and just time so far to look over it quickly
and cosmetically looks to be 98% maybe better . Try and get pics in a few days.

Have feedback on many forums etc if you need references not a problem.

Price will be $1675 shipped no trades

Ok guys i got to look the gun over today,gets pics, and called the gun shop and was able to get ahold of the original ower to find out alot more about this rifle. It was built in 3rd quarter of 2008 and is a TI model NOT ALASKAN! Its fluted 24" with fluted bolt. Has under 100rds previous ower said. Also he sent it to Hill Country Rifle INC and had following work as you will see on the invoice i was able to get from them today for $450 . Gun is very good shape and as you can see in one pic the rubbery finish Remington has slight wear on the bottom of the grip arear and one or two spots on the bottom of the forend. Very minor , stock isn't scratched finish just wore. Since its black just grabbing it up you wont notice it.

As invoice shows gun shot .485 group after work was done

It will only ship to a FFL in a hard case! Or FTF if your somewhat local. I have feedback on AR15,GUNBROKER,EBAY etc .

If it doesn't sell here fairly quick it will go to GUNBROKER since i believe it would bring much more money but i figured i'd give my fellow hunters a shot at it first.

Any questions call me anytime or text at 254-275-7335 Mark or PM me here

PICS:
IMG_2511.jpg

IMG_8840.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_9366.jpg

IMG_5694.jpg

IMG_7782.jpg

IMG_6716.jpg

IMG_7847.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_9028.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

That's an Alaskan Ti. Original Ti's did not have fluted barrels and did not have a BDL style hinged floorplate.

Well by serial # I called Remington themselves and they said it wasn't a Alaskan model?

Maybe your right but seems the company would know?

Either way as you said still nice feather weight rifle but serial # is shown on rifle and invoice so if anyone wants to check or call Remington or whom ever .

Well by serial # I called Remington themselves and they said it wasn't a Alaskan model?

Maybe your right but seems the company would know?

Either way as you said still nice feather weight rifle but serial # is shown on rifle and invoice so if anyone wants to check or call Remington or whom ever .

No need to check with anyone because that rifle is most definitely an Alaskan Ti. Looks like a nice one, too. Best of luck with your sale.