• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Stocks and Stolle Panda barrels

stevie_ray1998

For sale, from top to bottm:

Two 6 PPC barrels treaded for Kelby Stolle Panda, These are 24 inch fluted Hart barrels chambered by Kelby, round count unknown, I got the barrels from an estate sale. Asking $125 plus shipping.

Thumbhole Boyde stock, pepper laminate, short action Varmint contour for BDL Remington 700, mounted once, but never shot, asking $90 plus shipping.

Factory BDL Remington 700 stock, short action, varmint contour, asking $40 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Stevie Ray

Attachments

• PPC_barrels_Rem700_stocks.jpg
    PPC_barrels_Rem700_stocks.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 11
  • PPC_barrels_Rem700_stocks_2.jpg
    PPC_barrels_Rem700_stocks_2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 11
Panda threads are 1.062x18 tpi. Most I've seen/measured are slightly under that diameter.

Remington is 1.062x16 tpi.

Update:

Yes the Stolle Panda barrels are coned and as such, if one wants to re-thread for Rem 700 you have to cut the existing threads off. Barrel shank is 1.233 inches in diameter for 2 inches past existing threads.
Spoke with my gunsmith from E.R. Shaw and he said that 0.875 inches is needed to re-establish threads for Rem 700. So looks like you would only loose this amount of barrel length and could re-chamber for cartridges like the 6mm BR, .243 Win or 6mm Rem. Hope this helps answer previous questions.

Prices negociatable on Stolle/Hart barrels.

Thx.

Stevie Ray

Barrel twists are 1-14 inch. Also the asking price is $125 for each barrel, not both, sorry about any confusion.
Thx for looking.

Stevie Ray