• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 SS 243win McWoody

TwoTracks

Remington 700 SPS Stainless chambered in 243win. Bedded with Devcon Steel puddy in a McMillan McWoody stock. Round count is right at 40 rounds. Shoots the cheap orange box Federal Fusion 95 grain, less than an inch at 100 yards. 24" sporter barrel barrel broken in properly. Factory trigger set at 4.5lbs by my scale. Leupold dual dove tail bases and 1" rings included. Factory box included. Selling to free up funds for scope purchase. This rifle has been in the safe and simple hasn't been used much. My kids graduated from their youth 243 to bigger rifles with brakes, so this rifle never got used.

Leupold Vari-X III 3.5-10x40 matte scope can be included for addition funds. Scope has a few small nicks in the eye piece.

SOLD

Your FFL must receive from and individual. Payment made with PayPal F&F (or you can pay the fees) or with a postal Money Order. Will consider trades for Nightforce or possibly other higher end scopes. Can add cash to balance the trade. Please make all trade offers, heckles, etc via a PM. "I'll take it" trumps and unaccepted offers. May be posted on other forums too.

Last edited:
1580691043834.jpeg

1580691070663.jpeg

1580691119996.jpeg

Rifle with rings and bases $1000 shipped to your FFL
Rifle with rings, bases, level, and Scope $1350 shipped to your FFL

Price drop

Rifle with rings and bases $950 shipped to your FFL
Rifle with rings, bases, level, and Scope $1250 shipped to your FFL