• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 stainless BDL 7mm SAUM w/ brass and dies

critrgitr

This is a stainless Remington 700 BDL chambered in 7 mm RSAUM. It has an x mark trigger in it. The stock shows some wear but no major dings. The rifle does have the j lock on it. I am selling to fund another build. With the sale I also have an RCBS x-die set, 99 pieces of new Norma brass, and 22 pieces of once fired Norma brass from this rifle. I would prefer to sell as a package. Asking $675 to your FFL.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/tbtSfMghqnlb99FZRwhqbLp45x6RiEOv5JkOSTxfF4o

How's it shoot? You have any test targets, do you have load data that will come with the unit?

I don't have any targets for it. I haven't shot it for a couple years. In my load book it looks like the load i settled on was 160 grain nosler accubond, 55 grains REloader 17, FED 215 GM primers, coal 2.825" and it shot 3/4" at 100 at 2942 FPS.

I had also tried he Barnes LRX 168's but they didn't shoot well in the 1-9" twist. I worked up that load not long before deer season, went hunting with it, killed a buck, and haven't shot it since.
Thanks

Would you happen to know how many rounds have been fired through the gun?

No I am not. I do not know the prior history on the rifle. I do not believe it was abused or shoot too much before I bought it. It came through my father in laws pawn shop and there wasn't much interest for it, so I picked it up.

I forgot it add in the original ad that the die set has a regular RCBS sizing die in it. I stuck a case in the x-die sizer and did not replace the stem. So it has x die set without stem in sizer as well as a standard sizing die.

Easy transaction & fast shipping!
Received gun as described.. thanks !!

Recent Posts