• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 SS BDL DM 280 with Leupold Vari-X IIc

coryj

700 bdl SS dm in 280 Remington with a silver leupold vari-x IIc 3-9x40 in leupold rings and bases. This is the nicer smooth stainless finish from before Remington started with the sps stainless.

Will trade for a browning gold 10 gauge or sell for $850 shipped to your FFL.

Would you take any other trades; T/C encore 300 win. mag. with VX2 3-9x40 leupold scope with a few more extra's ?

Barrel profile is sporter, not sure on length (I will check tonight and edit this post). I bought it from the original owner and he claimed less than 100 rounds fired, said he killed 1-2 deer a year here in Virginia and fired a few rounds to confirm zero before the season every year. I believe him as the rifle looks like it has seen very little use.

I haven't shot it, I mostly archery hunt and bought it on a whim back in February because I have always been intrigued by the 280. I figured I'd put it out there for sale/trade because I got a wild hair for a 10 gauge to shoot geese and haven't developed any attachment to this.