• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Sendero 7mm mag

Teh Wicked

I have a like new remington model 700 in the sendero trim. This is the model that is all black cerakote with the H&S precision stock. Its black with a gray spider web type splash on it. Rifle is literally as good as shape as day one. I still have the paper work it came with from Remington that clearly states the rifle is a Sendeo even though the rifle doesnt say it on the actual barrel like they should. It comes from the factory with a 26" heavy barrel.
Optics are a 6-25x44 Konus model M30 scope with an blue illumnated mil-dot reticle. ($470) The optics are mounted to the rifle with Warne Maxima rings with a high mounting solution. ($60).

Also included will be about 80 rds of twice shot brass, 20 rds of once reloaded ammo. and 20 rds of Winchester premium 150gr silver ballistic tips with nickle cases.

The rifle also will come with a black hard shell case to keep it in the like new condition its in right now.

Also, the rifle has a removeable stainless muzzle brake installed. The end of the barrel is threaded to accept the brake or thread protector if you want to shoot it without the brake. With the brake installed ont he rifle, you could compare the recoil to a 223. My small girlfriend can shoot this rifle like a pro out to 550 yrds and nail clay piegons off a fence post. Or if you got the money, you could call up Yankee Hill supressors and have them fashion you a supressor to go right on the threads.

Asking $1000obo or will consider trades listed below...

Trades: Not really interested in any more firearms, as my safes are already full. And the only reason im selling this one is because it just sits in the safe. So the only trades I would accept would be parts for my 88 Mustang. 4r70w transmission, 3-4" Cowl hood, NOS brand cheater kit with the big noids and the newer style bottle, Nitto drag radials in a 275/60-15 size, black racing seats(no corbeau junk), upper/lower control arms, drag springs or coil overs, tubular K member, full length sub frames, Or a decent paint job, etc. just let me know what you got.
008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

As far as the asking price goes, im not real sure how to value this rifle...When i got the rifle I traded a pice of scuba equipment that i had about $550 in. THe rifle had a Bushnell banner scope and crappy rings. So I removed them and put on the better rings and scope. I paid at the time $469 for the scope, but now they sell for $299. So im asking about what I have in the rifle which is $1000, plus all the extras like the ammo, case and the muzzle brake($280 installed).

$950 shipped to your FFL or $900 picked up takes it this weekend...I need the cash to finish my race car for Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach.

I will do a paint job for it give me a call 432-230-0714i can come there if u have the place to do it there is nothing I can't paint or air brush u supply material and so on

Not a bad buy.....If I had the cash, I'd drive up to NC or have you ship it. Love my 7mm Rem Mags, especially 700 Senderos.

I will let you know if I ever get up the cash. I'm trying to sell my boat right now, and if that happens, the gun collection will get significantly larger, including your rifle you got for sale here. :D gun)