• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 SA Laminate Stock. BDL Bottom Metal

TwoTracks

Camo Laminated Short Action stock, inletted for SPS sporter barrel and factory BDL hinged floor plate. 14" LOP, Barrel channel is about 1 3/16" in front of the lug and about 11/16" at the end of the stock. Brand new, never used. I inserted the barrelled action for pictures only, to show the clearance around the barrel. Fits sporter SPS contoured barrel perfectly. Never used, never taken out of the house. Stock is in perfect new condition. Bottom metal is Remington factory hinged floor plate with 308 family/Creedmoor mag box and follower. Includes factory actions screws. Slight rub mark on one side of trigger guard along the edge.

SOLD

1580688780355.jpeg

1580688839847.jpeg

Last edited:
No pillars. Never bedded, sanded or even really touched. I installed the SPS rifle in the pictures for another forum member, about two nights ago, so he could see how a sporter profile barrel fit in the stock. The stock is inletted really well for a factory rifle. BDL metal fit perfectly too.

Yeah.... I should have expected the weight question. Surprised it has came up yet.

2.5lbs on my scale. Maybe 2lbs, 9oz