• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Police .338 Lapua

karlkostman

I have a question for anybody who might know where a person (myself) can purchase the new Remington model 700 Police in a .338 Lapua Magnum cal. I have had one on order for 2 and a half months through a local dealer and trust me to say its NOT here yet nor cna he give me any definitive time when it will be here!! I am ready to buy now and the frustration level is starting to take away from the prospective fun!
Any help in locating where I can purchase this rifle SKU# 5645 would be appreciated!

Thanks
Karl

Karl
You might want to edit your title to WTB - Wanted
Try Gunbroker auction item: 129560163 Remington 700 Police MLR .338 lapua USED

Good Luck

Sorry for my mistake and you are certainly correct I will fix that and I will certainly take a look at the gun broker site. Thanks again

Karl

Yes they introduced it at the Shot Show this Spring and they actually had one there th touch and feel, I have had a lot of history witht he 700 series of rifles which weighed heavy in my decision to buy this one, Beautiful and should be a very capable rifle, that is if I ever find one to purchase!!!

Thanks for your reply Sir!

Karl

Recent Posts