• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED remington 700 mlr 338 lapua

jeremiahgus

I have a 338 Lapua for sale. I have had it for about 2 years and used it on several hunts so it is not in NIB shape but nothing wrong with it either. It has a 0 moa murphy precision titanium picatinny rail on it. I had a nightforce one peice 20moa mount on it. Last hunting trip we were on the group I was with stopped on the way out for some long range shots and were hitting paper plate sized rocks at 895 yards with no problem at all.

I do not have the magazine for it, I left it at a family home in alaska on my last hunt and I live in San Antonio.
$1300 for the rifle
$1000 for the NF 12-42 BR NPR2

2300 for both with the 20moa NF one peice base on it.

I would prefer FTF and will go as far as Dallas or Houston to deliver or buyer to pay for shipping and FFL transfer fee.

I am getting married in a month and need to pay for some wedding things. I really enjoy the whole setup, it worked great.

Attachments

• IMAG0199.jpg
    IMAG0199.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0201.jpg
    IMAG0201.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 23
I weighed it on the bathroom scale, its not the most accurate measurement but I came up with 9.4 lbs w/o scope
11.8 w/scope
Here is a pic of the scope mounted and a list of what I have into the rifle:
1500$ Lapua
247$ NF unimount 20moa
185$ Murphy precision titanium base
1428$ NF BR 12-42 x 56mm
---------
3360$

I bought the Lapua from someone off this forum 2 years ago for 1500 and the scope, base and picatinny rail I bought new.

Attachments

• IMAG0205.jpg
    IMAG0205.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 15
Sold pending funds, purchase should go through on wed. Thanks for all the interest guys.

This sold last night.
The guy drove a long way to pick this up face to face and was very easy to deal with. Plenty of communication and would recommend dealing with him to anyone.
Thank you for the easy transaction.

I hope you are happy with your new rifle, I hated to see it go but have to keep the wife to be happy.

I recommend the MLR to anyone who is considering one.

Jeremiah