• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 LVSF 223AI - price lowered

bgoldhunter

I have a 700 LVSF 223AI for sale. Bought it with 200 rounds through it, and I have fired 50 FF rounds. Planned to work up a load for it, but got sidetracked with other guns and it has sat in the safe since.

Sits in 1st gen Bell & Carlson Ti SAUM stock. Factory trigger (untouched), and has Jlock. IT&D did the work- punched barrel AI, squared the action, lapped lugs, and refinished the crown when it was there. I didn't have the barrel bead blasted when IT&D had it, so it has a shiny ring...but it was to be a coyote gun so I Kryloned the barrel. Comes with 46pcs of FF brass and Talley lightweight rings

Selling for $850 $750 to your FFL from individual. Add if I have to send it from an FFL.

csUyxNv.jpg

0d5W1is.jpg

Yg4bhXm.jpg

Last edited:
Free Bump. Looks like a nice rig! I've got an original LVSF 223. I definitely like the looks of your B&C stock over the one mine came with... Good Luck with your sale!!!! Someone out there should want a nice handy rig like yours in the great 223 AI caliber!!!!

Thank you. I really do like the B&C Ti stock a lot more than the LVSF stock.

I just wish I was able to put it to use like I would like.

Any FF brass come with it?
Any group pictures or data?
Any info on velocity with 50 or 55 grain pills?

I have 46 pcs of FF brass. That was done years ago, so any of that info is long gone. I did not FF over a chronograph.

From what I understand from above, you have only fire formed, and never did any load work up. Obviously any velocities while fire forming would not be relevant to what the gun can do with FF brass and worked up load.

Thanks for the reply.

One more time...I'll be at the LGS tomorrow for those that need shipped from an FFL

Will come with Talley LWs as well...

Will drop to $750, add for FFL fees if needed. That's as low as I'll go, and a good bit less than what is in it.

Will trade for some AR parts, optics/red dot or 5.56 ammo.