• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 LTR 308 (TX)

Legionnaire

Sold

Excellent condition Remington 700 LTR in 308 Win. HS Precision stock; 20-inch fluted barrel, not threaded; 1:12 twist. "G" prefix serial number. Tactical bolt knob installed by Pro-Precision Rifles (boltfluting.com) and trigger tuned to 4#. Includes EGW 20 MOA picatinny base and 30mm Weaver tactical rings. I am the second owner; original owner barely shot it, and I have put a total of 300 rounds through it--all factory, mostly 168 grain Federal Gold Medal Match, which it shoots MOA at 100. Never shot for groups beyond 100, but easily made head shots on steel silhouettes at 400. Sorry, no box or papers.

$675 $650 shipped lower 48 to an FFL who will receive from a private seller. No trades.

I also have 180 rounds of 168gr Federal Gold Medal Match ammo I can offer with the rifle, shipped separately. $825 $800 shipped for the rifle and ammo. I am not interested in selling the ammo separately unless rifle buyer doesn't want it.

Listed elsewhere, so I will go by time stamp in favor of first public "I'll take it." PayPal F&F preferred; USPS Money Order or personal check okay. PM with questions, and thanks for looking.

Last edited: