• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 lss LEFT HAND 300 rum

Calfarmer

I have a brand new left hand stainless steel with the grey laminat gloss wood stock. Bought it and never shot it or even mounted any bases or rings. Has just been sitting in my safe. Bought it thinking of using it for the action to do a custom build but have had second thoughts. These are hard to find as far as I know they don't make any left hand long actions anymore or at least none listed on their website. Interested in trades for lh or rh Winchester, weatherbys, custom rifles, varmint, big game, dangerous game, and lever action rifles. Also handguns semi auto or revolvers. Also 308 and other 308 based AR style rifles. Or just for sale 1,200.00 obo
Thanks

Re: FS or trade Rem.700 lss LH 300 rum/ Win. m70 7 mag/ 204 ruger upper for ar

Want to add a model 70 synthetic stock black right hand in 7mm rem mag. With leupold scope 4-12x40. It's used and has had a muzzle brake added.
Also a dpms upper right handed in 204 ruger used stainless fluted barrel. Comes with dies, brass, bullets, and loaded ammo!

1000.00 obo for the Winchester
1000.00 obo for the upper with all the brass dies bullets and loaded ammo!
Or trade as items stated above

I have pictures but can't figure out how to upload them from my phone! So if you have the slightest interest message me! I'll email or send as text!

Re: FS or trade Rem.700 lss LH 300 rum/ Win. m70 7 mag/ 204 ruger upper for ar

I have a brand new left hand stainless steel with the grey laminat gloss wood stock. Bought it and never shot it or even mounted any bases or rings. Has just been sitting in my safe. Bought it thinking of using it for the action to do a custom build but have had second thoughts. These are hard to find as far as I know they don't make any left hand long actions anymore or at least none listed on their website. Interested in trades for lh or rh Winchester, weatherbys, custom rifles, varmint, big game, dangerous game, and lever action rifles. Also handguns semi auto or revolvers. Also 308 and other 308 based AR style rifles. Or just for sale 1,200.00 obo
Thanks
More added below

Thanks

Im interested in the left hand 300RUM, can you send me a picture

Thanks

do you still have the rifle i am very interested in it please call me 520-465-9880 my name is andy or email me [email protected] thanks