• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 (Limited) CDL SF 7MM Mag 50th Anniversary Edition

BigSky!

I am selling a Remington 700 (Limited) CDL SF 7MM Mag, 50th Anniversary Edition, in very good condition. I bought this rifle about three months ago off the used rack as I really wanted the scope that was on it and they would not separate. It is in very good condition. I don't call it excellent as it has a couple of small dings in the stock which I have focused on in a couple of the pictures. They aren't bad; but, I believe in full disclosure. Beyond that it is in excellent condition. Since I knew I was going to sell it I took the liberty of taking it to the range. As I gave up on magnums long ago, the only ammo I had was some leftover reloads that I loaded on 29 Jan 03. So, I took it to the range, made my adjustments and I shot two 5 round groups of the following: 150 grain Nosler Ballistic Tip, 63 grains of IMR 4831, new Remington brass with Fed 215 primers. These rounds were loaded 17 years ago for a different rifle. One 5 shot group was .987 and one was 1.108. After that range session I contacted Remington and they informed me the trigger recall had not been done yet. I sent it in and received it back this past weekend. I have done nothing to it since. I need $750 shipped and insured. If the small gouges in the stock bother you, I will put it into a brand new CDL SF stock that came off my 30-06 and will sell the rifle with the new stock instead for $800 shipped and insured.
jMVkq3fl.jpg

Trx00y5l.jpg

tbaoJv2l.jpg

HCGLWRFl.jpg

3HtwoMul.jpg

This rifle is being put on a temporary hold for one of our members and is either sold pending receipt of funds; or, it will be available again on June 2nd.