• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Custom 6x47

Killertraylor

Picked this up from shortactionsmoker on 24hourcampfire last August as a barreled action, fit it to a painted Remington first generation Ti stock I picked up from RenoH414 and let it sit in the safe. Never loaded for it or shot it. Gun is in great shape.

Remington 700 action.

21" Douglas #1 SS chambered in 6x47 Remington. 1 to 8" twist.
6mm-222 Rem Mag.

Barrel and action Cerakoted in tungsten grey.
Bolt and Talley lightweights coated in graphite black.

Callahan firing pin and shroud.

Cerakoted by Eddie Fosnaugh and he adjusted the factory trigger to 2 3/4 lbs.

Set up ADL style.

The bad - the Ti stock I fit it in was for a factory magnum barrel contour so I tried to fill in the forend just so you couldn't see the gap around the barrel (which is floated) and I only did a so-so job. You could easily sand it out and fill it better if you are so inclined but it doesn't look terrible. I'd like $1050 shipped by 2-3 day priority for the setup (SCOPE NOT INCLUDED). If you want the Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 plex reticle, add $325. I have 400 rounds of new .222 Mag brass and 6x47 dies that I will sell for $100 to the buyer of the rifle. Will not sell separately until rifle is spoken for.

And as Paul Harvey used to say, "and now you know the rest of the story" thanks for solving my puzzle.

That sure looks like a good deal and would make one hell of a good little coyote gun.gun)

Didn't figure it would last long, seemed like a really good deal to me and I learned the 6 or 6.5x47 Lapua isn't the same as the straight 6 or 6.5x47

Suppressed and that baby would be one sweet little rig for calling coyotes! gun)

Recent Posts