Remington 700 bottom metal

1580134681404.png

Here is one in classifieds.

Thanks

Buck

Kwick klip bottom metal assembly. It's detachable-and sits flush with bottom of the stock.
Available in SA or LA rem 700's.

I'm looking to replace the bdl floor plate on my 700 does anyone make a detachable box mag that sits flush?? Sorry if it's in the wrong section
There isn't one that I'm aware of. Longriflesinc is working on one. They have the trigger guard assembly finished. They are still working on the magazine boxes. They haven't given an estimate as to when they will be available.

HS Precision has one that sticks out a little ways.
I have an Accurate mag 5 round 308 mag in one of my guns and it is flush with the bottom of the trigger guard. I don't notice it while hunting as it doesn't stick out past it and get caught on things.

Curtis custom makes a mag that is flush fitting but I have never seen them in stock online.

are you wanting the bottom of the mag to sit flush or the bottom metal itself? there's numerous bottom metals that sit flush so i'm guessing you mean the mag.

I have put on the Remington DM floor plates and flush fit mags on BDL's. its a bit of work fitting the bottom of the stock but it is a real nice modification/addition to your gun.

Wyatt's makes an M4 style DBM that is designed to mount straight into a Rem 700 BDL with very little or no alterations. That's what I'm gonna put on my rifle. And it sits flush

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.