• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 BDL SA Ultra Fancy Walnut Varmint Stocks - 2 Only

Stocky

<strong>SPONSOR</STRONG>
Remington 700 BDL SA Ultra Walnut (Fancy) Varmint Stocks

I got a couple of these very unique beauties in so if you want something special get one while you can. (Bottom one is sold.) When's the last time you had a chance to put walnut on your SAUM Sendaro or varminter?

They were made last year by S&K I assume for Remington's Custom Shop. Unless I get a wild hare & order a hundred or two they'll likely never be seen again.

Ultra Walnut is a double lamination of carbon fiber (for rigidity and stability)seperated by an African mahogany center strip, plus a highly figured mahogany grip cap as a bonus. These are satin finished, no checkering (someone could do that for you after you get it if you wish). Wood grain is above average with some figure. They are cut for the Remington standard varmint / Police / Sendaro / VTR barrel tapers, short action only.

$299 - If I don't hear anything in a day or two I'm most likely be auctioning them on ebay, pretty sure they will bring more than that.

The two pictured without the barreled action are still available.

UWVarmint.jpg

We also have some pretty nice sporter stocks along the same lines. Here's the link if you want to read up on the Ultra Walnut: *NEW* Remington 700 BDL Monte Carlo Ultra Walnut Rifle Stocks (fits BDL, CDL & SPS)