Remington 700 bdl or dbm 3d print file?

Mram10us

I have searched and can only find dbm for SA 700. Anyone know where to find the file for bdl LA or dbm for LA. Thanks.

I sent a copy of drawing from cdi to once for a blank I made a stock from. I would think most bottom metal manufacturers readily hand that out. Maybe some of our custom stock makers here would have the files too. Like mr Russo etc. what format do they have to be

Thanks

Buck

I sent a copy of drawing from cdi to once for a blank I made a stock from. I would think most bottom metal manufacturers readily hand that out. Maybe some of our custom stock makers here would have the files too. Like mr Russo etc. what format do they have to be

Thanks

Buck
No idea on format. My buddy does the 3d printing and I do the forms, etc. I'll find out and post. Did you mean to say most bm manufacturers WOULD hand them out? thanks

I
No idea on format. My buddy does the 3d printing and I do the forms, etc. I'll find out and post. Did you mean to say most bm manufacturers WOULD hand them out? thanks
would think they would. They want as many people as possible to inlet stocks for them as possible. Looks like you are going to be a stock maker now. Maybe a small one but a stock manufacturer never the less

Thanks

Buck

I sent the drawing of the cdi (emailed them a picture of the bottom metal drawing ) to my stock manufacturer for the bottom metal because they had never done one from cdi. It fit perfect. I am sure they share cad files or something for stock manufacturer to upload into Cnc machines

Thanks

Buck

I have have the software to convert from almost any 3d file to type to an STL file for your buddy if he doesn't. Also, if you need a smooth surface finish on it it will probably fit on my resin printer if he doesn't have one. That'd be a lot easier to fill and wax than a traditional filament printer will be.

Let me know if you need anything

I have have the software to convert from almost any 3d file to type to an STL file for your buddy if he doesn't. Also, if you need a smooth surface finish on it it will probably fit on my resin printer if he doesn't have one. That'd be a lot easier to fill and wax than a traditional filament printer will be.

Let me know if you need anything
Thanks. Stl is what he needs. Just need him to print two for testing in the carbon stocks. Juggling with laying up in mold or epoxy in after.

My cf and other goodies were supposed to be here today. Gotta wait till tomorrow for the second test run so I have a couple days before I need to figure out the dbm stuff. Thanks for the offer, XS! Very kind

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.