• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 BDL 7mm Rem Mag

JGant

Remington 700 BDL (manu in 1997) in immaculate condition.
Sights have been removed & replaced w/filler screws.
7mm Rem Mag, 24" bbl + Magna Port Arms muzzle brake (cap incl)
Weaver base & rings.
Bushnell 3200 Elite 5-15 x 50mm w/ 4" sunshade & BC flip covers.
I really prefer a FTF exchange. Shipping would be at your expense.
I live about 30 south of Detroit in SE, Mi and would travel a reasonable distance for the exchange.
Photos on EMAIL request.... I do not check the PM's here on a regular basis...so EMAIL me...
$950.00
Thanks,
John

Last edited:
This is the classic 7mm Rem Mag....none of that ...WSM...RUM....Lap.....or whatever novelty calibers.....treat yourself to a FINE rifle bfore they kick dit in your face....

Last one you had got away from me, but I'm not in the market for a big dog caliber. If I wasn't at the ice rink with my son the other day, I'd of had that 257 WBY Mag, instead of your Tax preparer!!:D

Yeeh....kah-kah happens....
anyway, ...7 Mag is good for prarie dogs....demorats(soon as they become legal game...soon I hope)...and big stuff...
This is a realy nice setup....and the price is right....

Hey John,
You have anything like the "semi custom" 243 that is posted right next to yours? I'm looking for a long distance Coyote shooter, that I can load some Deer & Antelope loads in as well? Got any pics?
Thanks, Mikegun)

Last edited:
Flks,
This is a Rem 700 BDL in classic 7mm Mag....none of the short magnum , crazy wildcat cartridges.....

Last edited: