• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 BDL 300 ULTRA MAG krieger barrel

remcraz

Remington 700 bdl 300 ultra mag with blue engraved reciever. The gun was a 7 ultra with the blue engraved reciever and i sent it to krieger and they installed a 27in. Stainless fluted 51/2 contour barrel with an oversized lug with a 1:10 twist. The gun has 63 shots thru it and it is the best shooting gun i have. When i recieved the gun back and started with the break-in shots the first ones was shooting 1/2 in groups it has a bell and carlson MEDALIST stock green with black webbing that i fit myself and i bedded the recoil lug only. It has a burris black diamond i would sell with or without it. I bought it new and sent it to burris and had a ballistic plex puy in it. The whole outfit is only 3 months old. You can call and i will tell you more about the gun if interested. I ALSO HAVE 450 NEW REM BRASS AND 100 NEW NOSLER BRASS IF INTERESTED IN THEM ALSO THESE WILL BE EXTRA CHARGE. I WILL NOT SELL BRASS SEPERATE AND I SENT THE BOLT OFF AND HAD IT FLUTED

gun only 1400.00
gun with scope 1900.00
ted blevins----276-620-0169

Last edited: