• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 BDL .270win w/scope $475

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestKYShooter

IMG_1807.jpg
IMG_1809.jpg
IMG_1812.jpg
Remington 700 BDL .270win synthetic stock, comes with base, rings, and Tasco scope. Ready to shoot or hunt with! Just selling to free up some space and money. It's a tack driver. Great whitetail gun. $475 Postal MO or PayPal FF or +3%

I could be mistaken. I thought the detachable magazine made it a BDL. It could be a SPS. I no longer have the box or paperwork that came with the purchase.

BDL is floor plate mag or a detachable box mag. ADL is a blind internal mag. That is a SPS BDL. It's the SPS by the stock type and BDL Bc of the detachable box mag.

Sounds right. Thanks for clearing that up!

That's not right at all. If it has a detachable magazine, it's a DM. That is an SPS stock, so that should make it an SPS DM, I think. Just because a Remington 700 has a floorplate, doesn't mean it's a BDL. The Mountain Rifle, CDL, Classic, Sendero, and SPS all have floorplates, but are not BDL's.

That's not right at all. If it has a detachable magazine, it's a DM. That is an SPS stock, so that should make it an SPS DM, I think. Just because a Remington 700 has a floorplate, doesn't mean it's a BDL. The Mountain Rifle, CDL, Classic, Sendero, and SPS all have floorplates, but are not BDL's.

BDL denotes at a minimum detachable box mag/ floor plate. The B back in the day meant the grade of the rifle, so it normally had a very nice wood stock. So the CDL is a "higher" quality than the BDL base on the "C" nomenclature, same with the sendero ETC.

The point is with all the stupid models Remington is introducing it is VERY safe to say that this is a Remington 700 SPS a detachable box mag which is a very clear and accurate description of the product that the OP is trying to sell at a very fair price.

Status
Not open for further replies.