• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

REMINGTON 700 BARRELED ACTIONS from PTG

Not sure. Been suppose to have a refund for 2-3 weeks now so when/if actually do get it, I'll let you know. Not sure how they could recharge a restock fee on an item they couldn't produce. But then again, I also thought they'd pay to ship the one I did get from Virginia to Texas where my order listed it to go and I was wrong on that also

Ha Ha Ha... they charge restocking fees for parts they haven't even started to manufacture yet.

For all of you having hard time sourcing trigger pins, bolt stops, springs, bottom metals, etc. we've got you covered. We just received a few McMillan's - we also have a large order of mesa precision stocks enroute as well.

give us a look!~

Anyone received their model 7 yet? Waiting on a 260. Ordered when this all kicked off in the beginning

My .223 stainless sporter weight barreled action came with a complete factory bolt and it will close on a piece of new Lapua brass. I'll have to swing by the gunsmith to get the headspace checked but I think it will be OK.

I purchased one of these m700 barreled actions from PTG, but I'm not going forward with the build. If anyone is interested in buying it from me, let me know. It's a stripped action without a bolt, chambered in 7RM, 26" Rem Mag Sporter contour barrel with black oxide finish. The serial number has the "RR" prefix.

As of yesterday I was told 338's, model 7's and lefties have yet to show up. Is that consistent to what you have heard

I finally got around to checking mine, 270 WSM that came in a few weeks back. I checked to see if it was short chambered and it is. I stuck a piece of sized brass and its appears to be short chambered which I what I thought I would get. Its going to my gunsmith buddy next week. I was hoping to get this finished before Texas deer season, First week in Nov. but it will be a streach as slow as I seem to be moving getting everything.

I still need to get a stock and bottom metal. Will work on that next week.

I purchased one of these m700 barreled actions from PTG, but I'm not going forward with the build. If anyone is interested in buying it from me, let me know. It's a stripped action without a bolt, chambered in 7RM, 26" Rem Mag Sporter contour barrel with black oxide finish. The serial number has the "RR" prefix.

I just posted my barreled action in the classifieds on this site.