• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

REMINGTON 700 BARRELED ACTIONS from PTG

I picked mine up from my dealer on sun nite. Both have PTG bolts, 25-06 has fluted bolt with M16 extractor and 220 swift has regular ptg bolt that will take a rem extractor. I looked down the bores of both of them and they are not rem factory barrels, they shine and have a smooth mirror finish, never saw a factory rem barrel like that before. No firing pins or springs or ejectors, but I bought Gre tan firing pin assemblies already. The shrouds are aluminum not plastic like somebody mentioned theirs was.
I am HAPPY, can't wait to get the 3 more I ordered. I haven't checked to see if they are short chambered, but they are supposed to be.
Tarey
I say they were GOOD DEALS.

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 79
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 78
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 79
I picked mine up from my dealer on sun nite. Both have PTG bolts, 25-06 has fluted bolt with M16 extractor and 220 swift has regular ptg bolt that will take a rem extractor. I looked down the bores of both of them and they are not rem factory barrels, they shine and have a smooth mirror finish, never saw a factory rem barrel like that before. No firing pins or springs or ejectors, but I bought Gre tan firing pin assemblies already. The shrouds are aluminum not plastic like somebody mentioned theirs was.
I am HAPPY, can't wait to get the 3 more I ordered. I haven't checked to see if they are short chambered, but they are supposed to be.
Tarey
I say they were GOOD DEALS.
#WINNING!!!

I am pleased with the 7mm hopefully the 6.5 will come soon. not to keen with red on the bolt knob and shroud.

Attachments

• 7MM 1.jpg
    7MM 1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 7MM 2.jpg
    7MM 2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 57