• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

REMINGTON 700 BARRELED ACTIONS from PTG

Hairtrigger, Nice, I ordered a 220 swift and hope mine has a bolt like yours, it is supposed to be here today with a 25-06 also and hope it comes with a bolt like Lakers. Keep my fingers crossed.
Tarey

I talked to an unnamed employee today. He said Stan is literally sifting through a shipping container trying to find guns im the order they were purchased but as you can imagine, that is proving difficult. They are well aware of when and what terms were changed and customers will get what the terms said on the date of purchase. I bought on the second day so I'm expecting a complete barreled action (with bolt stop) at the very least. Keeping fingers crossed

I talked to an unnamed employee today. He said Stan is literally sifting through a shipping container trying to find guns im the order they were purchased but as you can imagine, that is proving difficult. They are well aware of when and what terms were changed and customers will get what the terms said on the date of purchase. I bought on the second day so I'm expecting a complete barreled action (with bolt stop) at the very least. Keeping fingers crossed
Wouldn't hold your breath on having a bolt stop.

Everybody is worried about a bolt stop. On most of my rifles I drill and tap for a 10-32 socket head cap screw just above the stock line farther back then the factory bolt stop so the bolt comes back farther and you can loosen it with your fingers. I don't have a pic with me cause I am at work, goes in the cutout for the recoil lug opposite of the bolt handle. It goes where they put the fancy aftermarket bolt stops.
Tarey

I'm not worried about the bolt stop or anything else, just happily anticipating what is coming. I am baffled at some of the responses and expectations. It is a bargain to me as ordered. I have 3x stainless 700s and a model 7 in an unusual caliber coming.

That model 7 is the only one of mine that hasn't shipped. Hoping they still show up.

An incomplete mismatched action with an incomplete mismatched barrel from a company known for their shadyness is hardly a bargain....more like buyer beware!

It doesn't sound like you ordered any. You've warned us. Just curious why you are asking questions.

I will never order anything from PTG...I just don't want to see fellow LRH members getting screwed over or possibly hurt due to PTG's incompetence.