Remington 700 action w/ Detachable Mag to BDL?

Ok, I would do the Kwik klip since you will be using a bdl stock. It will fit well and should function fine. Mine worked with out issue for the several years I had it installed. The factory dBm bottom metal and clip I got came from a (different) forum classified for $75, and it was new so I lucked out on that, correct caliber for the magazine too.

So i acquired a wyatts ce-13 magazine in another purchase and decided to try it out last night. simple drop-in replacement of the standard bdl mag. Loading was difficult until i saw a video to load it from the bottom and much easier :)

Problem I'm having is it doesn't push up the rounds consistently. If i drop 3 rounds in, the first may load fine but then the bottom 2 get caught and do not load. I have to push them around a bit to get them to pop up.

Any advice? It's for a 30-06 if that matters.

85271.jpeg
MVIMG_20200130_223732.jpg

I would call Wyatt's. I am not a gunsmith but from Wyatt's website that does not seem like the right box for 30-06. There is also some fitting of feed lips in that type of box.

I have been looking at mag boxes for a rifle I have that is not feeding well. So I have been looking at Wyatt's. Maybe someone who has used a CFE-13 box could ring in?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.