• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 7mm Remm

killahog

I am selling this Remington model 700 7mm =Remm mag ,asking 450.00$ I have taken photos of the dings and small scratches. The rifle is in good condition except for what is shown in the pictures. I also Have a set of 2 piece bases with 1" rings that I will sell for 20.00$ email [email protected] for pictures Tony
remington7007mm002.jpg
remington7007mm001.jpg
remington7007mm003.jpg
remington7007mm004.jpg
remington7007mm004.jpg
remington7007mm006.jpg

Last edited:
I checked it and sent you a message Could someone please explain how to post pictures

Remington 700 7mm Rem Mag

Is the rifle still For Sale? Is this being sold by a dealer or private seller? Do you have an estimate of the number of rounds fired? Sending you additional information/questions via your hotmail.com address.
Steve

What is the least you will take, and also where do you live? Just wondering about sending arrangements.

Sent email and pm if you could get back with me that would be great I only live in WV and would be willing to set up a place to meet or you could ship it to my ffl.

Steve the rifle is still for Sale. I cannot be sure of how many rounds have been fired but I have Inspected and cleaned the barrel and it is in very good condition, The crown on the gun looks like the muzzle has never touched anything. I am spending alot of time deerhunting this week but will check messages every evening Tony 419 564 7727

I have a verbal offer this rifle from purchase thie rifle from member dvc11 will update the classified ad when the deal is closed.