• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 7MM MAG

NMcCullough

Have a 700 ADL that sit around and collects dust. As you can see it is a blued steel, walnut stocked gun. The wood is in very good shape. The action is very clean and the trigger is quite good. The barrel has had the sights removed and does show a few spots where some light rust has been present. I planned on building a 264 win mag and cared mainly for the action which is clean and very smooth cycling. The scope has been removed since the pictures but the bases and rings will go with it. Stock has a limbsaver recoil pad installed but the fit isn't very good. I'll see if I can find the original recoil pad and will include it if I find it.

I'd like to see $475 shipped to your FFL

The barrel is 24 inches, if I remember correctly. I'll will confirm tonight. To be honest, I couldn't say about groups. I haven't shot the rifle in probably 4 years ans put only a few cheap, factory rounds through it then. I bought this rifle from a friend just because he was selling it. I never was all that interested in the gun. I bought 7 mag dies and never used them.