• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 5R Mil-Spec

FALex

This is a Remington 700 5R Mil-spec that I purchased approximately 18 months ago from azimutha, here on The Hide. Azimutha reported putting approximately 200 rounds through her, and I put another 760 down the tube. Rifle is the 24" barrel, caliber is .308. It was glass bedded by Charley Robertson at Score High Gunsmithing. He also installed the Seekins DBM. Rifle comes with the Seekins DBM, one 10 round Alpha magazine, Seekins 20moa rail, Karsten cheek piece (with both thumb wheel adjustable bolts, and regular bolts, depending on what you want on there), and a Timney 510. Paul at Pro Precision Rifles installed the Surgeon tactical bolt knob. This bolt is slicker than snot, and with that knob on there, you get a ton of leverage on it.
This rifle shoots great. It shoots at about half-MOA with my hand loads, and, when I play my role right, obviously. I have shot 155gr SMK Palma bullets, up to 178gr AMAX, all with outstanding results. I have competed with this rifle on many occasions, but it is in outstanding condition. I take care of my gear. The rifle has no scratches or other marks. I am selling her because I'd like to save up for an AR. This rifle is ready to rock, just strap an optic on and go.
* No trades, please.
* Scope, rings, and bipod are not included.
* Ad is cross posted on several different sites; time stamps on PM's, emails or posts will dictate priority.
1500.00 Shipped to an FFL, of your choosing, that will accept from a private party.

r by 911bagman, on Flickr

r1 by 911bagman, on Flickr

r2 by 911bagman, on Flickr

r3 by 911bagman, on Flickr

r4 by 911bagman, on Flickr

r5 by 911bagman, on Flickr

Knock the price down, while bringing the ad back to the top.

$1450.00 shipped

Back up, rifle comes with Lee Classic Deluxe Die Set (FL/neck sizing dies and bullet seating die), and Gunslick cleaning rod.

back up, price dropped to 1400.00 shipped with the dies and cleaning rod too.

price dropped to 1250.00

Includes: Gunslick cleaning rod, 50ct 178gr AMAX, 50ct unopened bag of Winchester brass, Lee Classic Deluxe Die set (includes FL, neck and bullet seater).

1200.00..anyone, anyone...Bueller...

nobody buying guns anymore? ;)

Recent Posts