• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 26 nosler

BOBCAT SNIPER

Remington 700 compleatly blueprinted action is Cerakoted bolt is spiral fluted barrel is Krieger HV 1-8 twist 30 inch 4 port muzzel brake PTG recoil lug barrel is sand blasted Remington old style trigger
Action 450.00
Barrel 360.00
Action blueprinting and chambering spiral fluted bolt bolt handle and muzzel brake 5/8 x 24 1200.00
Trigger 50.00
Price 2060.00 plus shipping never shot just picked it up today
Gunsmith Don Kisser in LA a very good gunsmith that pays attention to details and has been doing Benchrest rifles a long time have not had a gun from him that would not shoot extremely well

image.jpg more pictures

It's a new build same price as it would cost to build just without the wait
2000.00 shipped will take payments but gun has to stay with me Or a nightforce optics plus cash depinding on model

No I'm at work untill the 11th and wife said she don't have scales but you can figre from Keiger web site and get some kind of idea what the weight is it's saying barrel 6.5 to 7 pounds plus the action

Did you ever get a weight on it?

2.5 lbs for the Remington 700 LA
7.25 lbs for the Kreiger #17 30" barrel with brake
.25 for the recoil lug

Call it 9.5 lbs.
The #17 is one of their heaviest barrels.
Add in ~ 3lbs for a stock or chassis, 1lb for trigger, 1/2 lb for a trigger guard and magazine, 3 lbs for optic/rings, and you are up to 17 lbs. Add in a extra for ammo and you have a real nice weighted rifle that shouldn't move at all when you hit the gun) go button.

Thanks pinhead78 for the brake down on the weight
The first rifle I had built years ago had a 30 1.25 staight barrel boy it would shoot and I had to carry it to deer stand so the # 17 that I now use is a light weight I thank !!

You're welcome. 30" straight barrel! Wow- that thing probably weighed 12 lbs.
Why are you selling the .26, and are you interested in any trades?