• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 25-06 B.C. stock

440coronet

For sale is a Remington 700 in the versatile 25-06 Rem caliber, 24" barrel. Rifle was purchased new and set in a Bell & Carlson Alaskan BDL stock. Rifle handles and balances very well. Trigger was reworked to a very crisp 2.75lbs. No creep, no drag. Sale is for the rifle and scope bases only, and 4 boxes of Remington factory 25-06 ammunition.
$775.00 shipped to your FFL in lower 48 from private party. Any questions please ask first.
Thank you LLR!
IMG_6756.JPG
IMG_6760.JPG
IMG_6758.JPG
IMG_6759.JPG

Was an SPS as I used the floor plate for the Bell Carlson stock ADL's are blind magazine
Also lots of question on how many rounds thru it. 65 at the most. Was planning to use it for an Antelope hunt last year and shot it enough to dial it in and fell comfortable with it. But we had a chance for a combo hunt w/Mulies so took my .270 instead which I've owned since 1978.

I have 8 boxes of Remington factory ammo that goes with the rifle that I bought from a small town hardware store that went out of business. Some boxes have tarnish on the brass so I'd just pull those down. But there are 5-6 boxes of perfect ammo. All goes with

Thanks for all the interest.

Attachments

• IMG_6773.JPG
    IMG_6773.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 20