Remington 5R .308 10th Anniversary!

the444shooter

Has it been that long already!?!?!? I just got wind of a special run of Remington 5R .308 rifles that have "10th Anniversary Edition" laser engraved on the barrel. The one time I've been able to shoot that rifle left me drooling, and I may just have to find a way to get my hands on one for this year! (unfortunately that means I'll probably have to get rid of my SPS Tactical that shoots like a dream.)

Anybody seen one of these guns in person yet?

Last edited:
Has it been that long already!?!?!? I just got wind of a special run of Remington 5R .308 rifles that have "10th Anniversary Edition" laser engraved on the barrel. The one time I've been able to shoot that rifle left me drooling, and I may just have to find a way to get my hands on one for this year! (unfortunately that means I'll probably have to get rid of my SPS Tactical that shoots like a dream.)

Anybody seen one of these guns in person yet?

I know the gun is great and shoots like a dream or
I know mine does. What is the big deal about the laser engraved they will raise the price up on the gun just for some words

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.