• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 5r 300 Win, Stainless, Manners, Brake

browning442

Another one on the chopping block to fund a build. Rifle in MINT condition.

Remington 5R 300 Win Mag Stainless, action is smooth on this one
Factory barrel that has been threaded 5/8x24, 26"
Ken Farrell 10 MOA base
Muzzle brake, timed to barrel (not sure on mfr)
Manners T2 Mini Chassis - BDL, sponge painted by myself
Tuned factory trigger, approx 2.5-3 lb, very crisp for a factory rem

One note - I have wyatts extended mag box in it now, but it is not a perfect fit as i took it off my APR 300 PRC. This is an easy fix, I'd recommend a new remington factory 300 win mag box, unless you want to get a mew wyatt's extended box and modify to work with the remington action. If someone needs i can knock $20 the whole rifle package so they can purchase a new one. Otherwise, the BDL metal works great (bdl metal is blued, FYI).

I took this on trade and no time to play with it. Trying to sell a couple rifles to build a custom 300 PRC or Win Mag. Previous owner stated the 215 bergers shot very well, round count 200 or less.

Rifle complete with base & brake - $1200 $1175 shipped OBO
Barreled action with base & brake - $650 600 shipped OBO
ADD - $300 to either deal above for Nikon Black X1000 4-16 MOA, and warne rings

Would consider this on trade towards a LA mag custom action, or custom 300 win or PRC and can add other rifles to trade or cash for the right rig.

IMG_1265.jpg
IMG_1266.jpg
IMG_1267.jpg

Last edited:
Up let's hear some offers

$1200 for rifle, rings, scope package for Easter weekend

Last edited:
It's a good deal for someone not looking to break the bank. I'd keep but my custom in this cartridge is gonna take precedence