SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 5r 300 Win, Stainless, Manners, Brake

browning442

Another one on the chopping block to fund a build. Rifle in MINT condition.

Remington 5R 300 Win Mag Stainless, action is smooth on this one
Factory barrel that has been threaded 5/8x24, 26"
Ken Farrell 10 MOA base
Muzzle brake, timed to barrel (not sure on mfr)
Manners T2 Mini Chassis - BDL, sponge painted by myself
Tuned factory trigger, approx 2.5-3 lb, very crisp for a factory rem

One note - I have wyatts extended mag box in it now, but it is not a perfect fit as i took it off my APR 300 PRC. This is an easy fix, I'd recommend a new remington factory 300 win mag box, unless you want to get a mew wyatt's extended box and modify to work with the remington action. If someone needs i can knock $20 the whole rifle package so they can purchase a new one. Otherwise, the BDL metal works great (bdl metal is blued, FYI).

I took this on trade and no time to play with it. Trying to sell a couple rifles to build a custom 300 PRC or Win Mag. Previous owner stated the 215 bergers shot very well, round count 200 or less.

Rifle complete with base & brake - $1200 $1175 shipped OBO
Barreled action with base & brake - $650 600 shipped OBO
ADD - $300 to either deal above for Nikon Black X1000 4-16 MOA, and warne rings

Would consider this on trade towards a LA mag custom action, or custom 300 win or PRC and can add other rifles to trade or cash for the right rig.

IMG_1265.jpgIMG_1266.jpgIMG_1267.jpg

Last edited:

browning442

Up let’s hear some offers

$1200 for rifle, rings, scope package for Easter weekend

Last edited:

browning442

It’s a good deal for someone not looking to break the bank. I’d keep but my custom in this cartridge is gonna take precedence

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce