• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 40X 6MM Remington Package, Mint Condition

Steelheadjoe

IMG_1723.JPGMint Remington 40X, Package Deal! Less than 50 rounds, Broke in properly, stock professionally refinished due to damage in shipping. 6 Boxes of new Remington 100 GR Core Lokt Ammo. 66 Rounds of Reloaded 70 GR Nosler Bal Tip. 35 1X fired brass. New Redding Competition Bushing Neck Sizing Dies. I purchased this to be a long range varmint project but decided to go another direction. I never mounted a scope or shot this rifle. Original owner broke in barrel and shot less than 50 rounds then it sat in his safe for too many years. Reported accuracy was sub moa at 100 yards. This is a beautiful 40X with no marks, perfect bluing, perfect bore, muzzle and target crown. Ammo and Dies will ship in a separate box. Rifle will ship in a plano hard case. Asking $1400.00 shipped to your FFL. I can provide more pictures if needed. Also I just purchased a rifle from an active member on this forum if you need a reference. Thanks.
IMG_1723.JPG
IMG_1701.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1689.JPG
    IMG_1689.JPG
    451.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited: