remington 300 rum brass

I'm looking too....and as much as I'd like the DE 338 brass...my wife would not appreciate the quality in a 300 dollar box of empty bullets :) doesn't make sense to shoot up factory loads for brass either...that many more rounds down the pipe in a low-count chambering.

I'm looking too....and as much as I'd like the DE 338 brass...my wife would not appreciate the quality in a 300 dollar box of empty bullets :) doesn't make sense to shoot up factory loads for brass either...that many more rounds down the pipe in a low-count chambering.

You just need to explain to the little lady that the DE brass will last five times longer and therefore cost only 60% of the Rem in the long run :)

Sure... Haha while I'm at it, I'll toss in the 240 bucks for 6jugs of wc872...

On a brighter note, if u all are looking for 208 amax, cabelas online has em in stock today. :)

Got sick of looking for Rem 300 RUM brass and called Remington. Guy I talked to said all the brass they are making goes into loaded ammo. He said it will be a long time before they offer any for handloaders.

I looked around and the cheapest loaded Rem ammo on line is around $38 per box from Able Ammo.

Remington Managed Recoil Rifle Ammo RL300UM1, 300 Remington Ultra Mag, Core-Lokt Pointed Soft - Able Ammo

You can pull the bullets and get new Rem brass for approx. $2 a case this way. Nosler has brass for approx. $2.68 each at Midway. Pretty sad state of affairs.

I guess I was a little vague, I have a couple hundred pieces of 300 brass I am willing to part with if anyone is interested.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.