• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 300 PRC with Bartlein barrel and Wyatt box for sale.....

WEATHERBY460

300 PRC built on Remington 700 action for sale. Gun is mint, never hunted with. This gun has everything:

27" Stainless Bartlein Barrel (9 twist)
Oversized recoil lug
Wyatts extended magazine box
EGW 20 MOA rail
Bell & Carlson stock with adjustable cheek rest (Bedded)
M16 Bolt Extractor
Precision Armament M4-72 Muzzle Break

Also will include 49 Pieces of ADG brass and Hornady 2 die set.

Only shot about 50 times.

$2250 shipped for gun only.
$3000 shipped if you want Vortex PST scope and Nightforce rings.

Scope and rings:

Vortex PST Gen II 5-25x50 EBR-4 (MOA) Reticle 30 MM Tube, includes box. $750 ($20 to ship if not purchased with gun)
Nightforce rings are only include if gun and scope are purchased together.

Prices are FIRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Trades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a steal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

815-275 - two four three three

Attachments

• rem 1.jpg
    rem 1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 806
  • rem 2.jpg
    rem 2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 703
  • rem 3.jpg
    rem 3.jpg
    578.3 KB · Views: 873
Barrel they copied the Remington mag sporter contour, but they made it a little bigger overall, and finished it .700 at 27". The original barrel diameter was .650 at the muzzle. 1-9 twist.

The gun weighs 8.9 lbs without scope.

The trigger I will include will be the factory Remington trigger. (Its a newer model trigger) However, I can sell you a Jewell for an additional $150.

I will only share load information to the person who purchases the rifle. However, it is a common powder that I shot with it, and it really does shoot under 1/2". I don't think the barrel is even broken in yet. I did bore scope it, and it shows no copper fouling.

Recent Posts