Remember when royinidaho.......

+1!!

Hope he has not gone to the "Special Hospital" in Trinidad Colorado!!!!!!!

LOL---will miss him and I hope he is having a good time!

OOOH, THATS BAD!!!!!
I remember reading about that on Japple's gunsmithing school post. Your evil. Funny, but evil...........:D

I know this is sort of a comical thread but I would like to add what I think of the "funny man" roy . It was not too long ago when I posted a thread for some swivel nutts :D for my Sendero I couldn't find any around my neck of the woods anyways roy posted and said he had some and offered to just send them to me for FREE :) I cannot tell you the last time anybody offered me anything for free. I offered to give him some money but he said don't worry about it. Within a few days I went to the mail box and opened up the package and there they were 2 nutts:D:D

He's a real stand up feller (Thank you Roy)

I hope he chimes in shortly.

BigBuck

Royinidaho's off serving his church for a while. I'm sure he'll do a great job too. In the meantime we'll all miss him.

Did somebody say he was fireforming brass out his window?? I missed that one. Dang, she must be a good woman to put up with him!!

Yes, Roy is off on volunteer work for his church. He will be back but not for a while. I will miss him more than anyone since he spent the better part of the last two months he was here helping me a Newbee going through and setting up my rifle with a load develpment, drop chart, etc. I have now shot out to 730 yards and hit VERY consistently which I barely thought possible just 3 months ago. He is indeed a funny guy who I owe a great deal to for helping me accomplish and learn something I have wanted to for some time now. And he wouldn't accept a penny for all the hours he spent with me. I wish him the best in life. He also let me shot his 338 RUM that is dialed in. I never thought I could hit targets at over 1000 yards

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.