• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem700, LA, BDL bottom metal.

smack

Trade fodder pictured.
581A7F0F-E447-4283-B301-F8D335CBBC0D.jpeg
722756F3-13AD-457B-A738-F84AEC2D5C4D.jpeg
I'm looking for some BDL bottom metal. For a Remington 700 long action, either factory or aftermarket. Factory aluminum/forged silver bottom metal off of a stainless rifle would be ideal. But I'll take what I can get. I can always Cerakote it to match the stainless rifle I will be using it for.

I can pay outright or I do have a trade. I have a new complete set of PTG M5 Rem700 DBM bottom metal with one AICS .300 Win Mag magazine, aluminum pillars included in the set. AICS Mag accepts 3.715 COAL. Partial trade for my set or I would sell the complete set for $180.00 Shipped.

I have a black set with action screws we could make a deal on

I have a silver set, like new off a 700 long range stainless. I'd be interested in trading for the PTG set you have. What are you thinking?

Konrad,

I would go a $100.00 bill and your bottom metal for the PTG set. Unless you have a good set of 30mm matte low scope rings for a pic rail you would be willing to part with?