• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

steven11b

Remington 700 with Krieger 22" 1:10 varmint contour barrel, match chambered in .308win and threaded. Has Bell and Carlson medalist stock(black with red spider wed) that was professionally bedded and channeled. The action was also blue printed/trued when barrel was fitted. The above work was all done by a professional in Dallas, Texas.
The gun has a Timney trigger, Wyatt Outdoor DBM system, Badger ordnance bolt knob, Silencerco ASR muzzle break, Leupold MK 4 rail(professionally bedded to action).
The rifle shoots remarkable, It shoots so well that when testing loads its hard to tell what group is best. I have been using Sierra 175gr TMK and Nosler 168gr CC since the barrel was installed and have shot under 200rnds through it. The Rifle is kept in a temp controlled safe and I coat the chamber in light oil when storing. The rifle is in great shape with no blemishes as it was used at the range and kept in hard case when transporting. Price is WITHOUT the optic, rings or bi-pod. I have multiple .308 guns and need to thin the herd.

Looking for 1800 for the rifle, or trade for other guns. I am looking for Higher end 1911's especially ones with threaded factory barrel like a Dan Wesson Discretion or Springfield master class silent operator. Also will trade for multiple other guns. I am in South Eastern AZ
20171214_105043.jpg
20171214_104834.jpg

Last edited:
$2000 with SWFA 10x side parallax and TPS Medium rings. I know the Stock is the cheapest part of rifle and will be willing to part out and sell/trade the action/barrel separate.

Last edited: