• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem700 AAC-SD 6.5 Creedmoor/Vortex/Magpul Stock package.

The complete package is still available.

No. I will not accept or reply to lowball offers.

No. I'm not interested in trading for a Savage .17 HMR or a Honda lawn mower for that matter.

My payment methods are in the original post. I will not accept crap PayPal.

Its a new production rifle so what does a serial number prefix have to do with anything?

That should about clear it up for the thread.

Especially for the one sniveling about no response to a completely different rifle for sale thread. In this thread.

Toughen up princess's .

The complete package is still available.

No. I will not accept or reply to lowball offers.

No. I'm not interested in trading for a Savage .17 HMR or a Honda lawn mower for that matter.

My payment methods are in the original post. I will not accept crap PayPal.

Its a new production rifle so what does a serial number prefix have to do with anything?

That should about clear it up for the thread.

Especially for the one sniveling about no response to a completely different rifle for sale thread. In this thread.

Toughen up princess's .

No toughen up needed, I'm not sniveling at all, I'm just calling you out for bad business practice. You still have never responded to any of my messages or comments, plain and simple. Common courtesy is to at a min respond to folks, and not just ignore.

None of the buy/trade issues you referenced above have anything to do with me at all, so no you haven't addressed everything.

Last edited:
Go snivel else where. I could careless. If I wanted sniveling and empty opinions. I would watch CNN. Simple enough.

There's the direct reply.

Go snivel else where. I could careless. If I wanted sniveling and empty opinions. I would watch CNN. Simple enough.

There's the direct reply.

Dude, makes complete sense why you can't sell anything on any of these forums. Wouldn't do business with someone with your poor business practices and morals even if you were trying to give stuff away.

Last edited:
Go crap and throw tantrums somewhere else. I have zero tolerance for delicate, hurt feelings.

All this because you didn't get a reply in a Barrett Fieldcraft for sale add??? Childish tantrum. So you chose to bring it to this thread. Did you throw a tantrum in that thread? No. It's sold by the way. So much for the tantrum theory. Seriously...

The cry for attention and babbling won't change the fact that this rifle will sell.

"Dude" That's a brilliant start. Sounds like one of the clowns getting the cuffs stuffed on them while watching LivePD. Dude... Bro... Dude... Bro.. LAUGHING.

Last edited:
You fellers need to put your big boy pants on, worse than an old lady. All I wanted to know is if you'd take Venmo for payment. If your not ok with that then I'm out. Thanks for the reply.

Go crap and throw tantrums somewhere else. I have zero tolerance for delicate, hurt feelings.

All this because you didn't get a reply in a Barrett Fieldcraft for sale add??? Childish tantrum. So you chose to bring it to this thread. Did you throw a tantrum in that thread? No. It's sold by the way. So much for the tantrum theory. Seriously...

The cry for attention and babbling won't change the fact that this rifle will sell.

"Dude" That's a brilliant start. Sounds like one of the clowns getting the cuffs stuffed on them while watching LivePD. Dude... Bro... Dude... Bro.. LAUGHING.

You are the only one I see throwing a tantrum, so much so you had to go change your post to update it with a tantrum. Again sorry for your butthurt.