Rem SF Sendero 7mm STW with Leupold Mark5 HD

I've debated keeping the 7mm STW Sendero in the safe and getting a 7mm Mag Tikka for hunting. What do y'all think? Sendero or Tikka for hunting out of box blinds over bean fields? The 7mm STW is super impressive but the Sendero is bulky.
You won't be disappointed with this rifle and cartridge. Like my friend Butterbean said, check out the 7 STW forum on this site. I purchased a STW about 7 years ago due to everything I read on that forum. It's a laser beam of death. Doesn't beat you up with the recoil either. It's become my favorite rifle I've killed all my pronghorn and mule deer out West with it. It's almost unfair because 400-500 yard shots are just chip shots for this cartridge. 160 gr bullets are kind of a perfect balance in it. But, you can go up or down in weight if you want without losing performance. It's an easy 1000 yard rifle, too.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts